Did You Know?
BT have announced their plans to migrate many customers to an IP based network by 2025, eventually switching off the ISDN network. As the leading business communications provider this change will improve communications between millions of businesses across the UK.
As of August 2013, there were around 3.2 million active ISDN lines in the UK however by 2025 most organisations will have made the move to a hosted service.
Because Corporate Telecom is an authorised partner with BT, we can provide BT Cloud Voice as your solution.
Why BT Cloud Voice?
- Upgrade to a state of the art phone system.
- BT Cloud Voice is Future proof.
- You can pay as you grow meaning you only pay for what you are using.
- BT Quality of service technology means Call Quality Guaranteed.
- Upgrading to BT Cloud Voice significantly Reduces Call Costs.
- You can Pair your mobile and computer meaning business is not restricted to one location.
- Remote access means regardless of where your worker is located, you will never miss an important call again.
- You can Respond quicker to customers by improving communication between company users.
- Self managed software: BT Cloud Voice gives you the ability to control and manage portal settings to customise the Cloud to suit your business.
- Unlike traditional numbers, Your number moves with you. This means you can take your number to another town or even another city because your BT Cloud system is not dependant on your geographical location.